Graphics Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

matchmaking - Boys need not apply!

Go down

matchmaking  - Boys need not apply! Empty matchmaking - Boys need not apply!

Post by Rockhamp Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 pm

singles in Hobart free online dating - Reaching my peak My name is Karlee HUSKEY matchmaking  - Boys need not apply! Sydney1 matchmaking  - Boys need not apply! Sydney2 matchmaking  - Boys need not apply! Sydney3 matchmaking  - Boys need not apply! Sydney4 i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. New South Wales online dating 100% free dating site Victoria free online dating australia online dating Lismore dating Young, sweet and kiinky...can you handle me? I'm looking to meet new people and possibly more if we click. Trying to see what's out there on these dating sites. Hope to find a sweet, sexy man to come out and play Smile So I'm just done with my previous boyfrined and just wanna hang out and have fun for now. Two of my girlfriends told me they had found some great guys on this site so i'll give it a try. I dont want anything serious but I do have my needs, so if you can fill them from time to time then message me. looking for someone who knows how to treat a womna in the bed room. needs a man that knows what he is doing. need someone that is good at having a buddie just for sex and nokthing else. dont need a relatioship now because I dont have the time so if thats cool with you then hit me up. I am looking to meet a man with a huge****to have sex with. I also wouldnt mind being double teamed if u have a friend. I am very pretty. Yes it's me seeking males and females for intimate encounters in the Hampton Roads Area.Sometimes it's just about sex. Like now. I know what I like all I have t do it take a direct approacu. Sort of the way I run my life with no time for uncertainty or indirectness because life is too short. I want a guy that can dominate me a few times a week. Sometimes I dont get a chance to reply in a timely fashion, I have a really hectic schedule and I might not have time to reply. If you send a message and it takes me a while to respond dont take offense and send me stupid messages about me not being real.

Rockhamp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum